A program of the Provincial Health Contact Centre
Health Links – Info Santé is a province-wide telenursing service that offers confidential, free-of-charge, health assessments, triage services, health education and resource information from knowledgeable experienced registered nurses.
Health Links – Info Santé (in close partnership with Centre de Santé) offers services to all Manitobans in French and English, services in over 100 other languages are also available through over-the-phone interpreters. These services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Health Links – Info Santé services include the following:
- Symptom assessment, care advice and triage to the most appropriate level of care (right care, right time);
- General health information; and
- Assistance finding health resources in local communities.
Other clinical programs provided by Health Links – Info Santé include:
- Manitoba Health Suspected Rabies Exposure Service Support
- (Omega) MTCC EMS 911 and WFPS EMS 911 Transfer Service Support
- WRHA (Emergency or Urgent Care) Left-Not-Seen Clinical Service Support
- Care Link After Hours Access to Primary Care Support
- The WRHA and Brandon RHA Breastfeeding Hot-Lines
- WRHA Post Exposure Protocol Service Support
- TeleCARE-TéléSOINS Manitoba Service Support
- Manitoba Health Influenza Service Support
- Manitoba Health West Nile Virus Service Support
To speak to a Health Links – Info Santé registerd nurse directly, please call 204-788-8200 or toll free 1-888-315-9257.