Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get to… ?

Sleep Disorder Centre – take Elevator D in our Wolseley building

Blood work – proceed directly to 1st floor Cornish building, beside Diagnostic Imaging

Eye Care (not surgery) appointments – proceed directly to Buhler Eye Care Centre clinics, 2nd floor Maryland building via Elevator C

Eye Surgery and Eye Emergency – report to patient registration on the 1st floor at 99 Cornish Ave entrance

All other appointments: report to patient registration on the 1st floor at 99 Cornish Ave entrance

I’m picking up someone from surgery. Where can I find my loved one?

Please visit the information desk located at our 99 Cornish Ave entrance to enquire as to the whereabouts of your loved one.

Where is the finance office?

Finance is on the fifth floor of the Wolseley building. Take Elevator E located between the cafeteria and the auditorium, to the fifth floor. Finance is open between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Payments outside of this time may be made in the security office in the main hallway.

Where is the cafeteria?

Storm Café MHC is located on the main floor, Wolseley East. Open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. offering grab-and-go items, hot meals, coffee and more!

Do you have a Lost and Found?

The Security Office in the main hallway of the Cornish building has a Lost and Found.

My parking meter doesn’t work! Or … How come I can’t get into / out of the parkade?

Please refer to the Security Office in the main hallway of the Cornish building for any parking issues.

Where is BreastCheck?

Our CancerCare Manitoba screening partners – including BreastCheck, ColonCheck and CervixCheck – are located across the street in our parkade building at 25 Sherbrook Street.

How do I get to Transitional Care?

Take one of the three “A” elevators (across from the fish tank, near the information desk at 99 Cornish Ave entrance) to get to our Transitional Care floors.

Where can I get change or find a bank machine?

Both the change machine and the ATM are beside the information desk at our 99 Cornish Avenue entrance.

Where can I buy a newspaper?

Sorry, Misericordia does not sell newspapers. Korner Stop, a convenience store, is just down the street on Sherbrook.

Where can I mail a letter?

There are mailboxes located at 25 Sherbrook Street near Misericordia’s parkade entrance and outside the front doors of Misericordia Place.

Where can I buy stamps?

Sorry, Misericordia does not sell stamps.

My Mom is coming to Misericordia Place and I would like to see someone about taking a tour.

Any questions about long-term care tours or admissions, please visit our Social Work department on the second floor in the Sherbrook building (take Elevator B) or call 204-788-8165.

NEW: watch the virtual tour video of Misericordia Place

Where is the gift shop?

The gift shop is near the Wolseley East entrance in the main hallway.

Where can I find MHC’s public compensation disclosure?

Fighting Against Forced Labour and Child Labour in Supply Chains Act Annual Report.

Skip to content