PRIME provides a wide range of individualized services including:
- Medical care
- After Hours support
- Social programs and groups
- Exercise and therapy
- Health and wellness education
- Home care and specialty services
- Arranging equipment / supplies
- Family support and help
- Personal care assistance
- Lunch and snacks
- Transportation to and from PRIME
- Therapeutic groups
Clients enrolling in PRIME will have the following transferred to PRIME:
- Your Home Care case coordination will be coordinated by a PRIME case manager.
- Your medical care and health records will be transferred to the PRIME medical team.
- Your medications will be handled by a PRIME pharmacist and will be distributed to you when you attend PRIME through the South Sherbrook Pharmacy.